The Card Centre is a campus-wide facility providing all types of student and employee cards. It also serves as a point of contact for resolving problems with the cards and the University's electronic wallet. You can use the universal email address: email@example.com or personal emails from KC staff to contact them.
Issuing cards - Card centre 1 (room nr. 139b)
- Issuing ISIC, ITIC, Alive, student, employee and visitor cards
- For more info contact Alena Hatskevich
Issuing cards - Card centre 2 and 3 (next to Cash Desk no.1)
- Issuing ISIC, Alive, student cards
- Acting Card Centre in case of a need
During Christmas and holidays our openning hours follow a special schedule.
Cash desk - ground floor of the library
- Payments regarding study at CZU - cards, accomodation, fees etc. The credit cards are accepted only for paying the accomodation fee. Every other payment must be in cash.
Solving problems with cards and UEP - Rektorat building (room nr. 204)
- Solving problems with cards and UEP
- Please arrange the visit in advance if possible with Tomáš Patočka