Provision of basic loan services.
RETURNING OF BOOKS AND SCRIPTS
- During the limited CZU Library operation the loan periods are automatically prolonged for all the users, therefore it is not necessary to rush to return them. It is possible to check the status of the loan after logging into the system on the web pages https://aleph.czu.cz
- Returning of borrowed books and scripts is possible only into the return box at the entrance to the library.
- Returned books and scripts will be taken away from the library account of the user after several-day quarantine.
- During the limited CZU Library operation the debts for not-returning of borrowed documents are not counted.
- If you have any questions, write on the e-mail address email@example.com (do not forget to provide your name and ID or login into the UIS).
- For registrated users of the CZU Library.
- Only if ordered in advance!
- 0 Order on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 0 In the e-mail provide: name, ID or login into the UIS, title and signature of the book / script
- Books will be prepared within two working days. Before picking up always wait for the e-mail with confirmation of the request fulfilment.
- Delivery in the CZU Library at the loan desk.
- Delivery possible always from Tuesday to Thursday between 12 and 15 p.m.
- For people belonging into risk groups it is possible to arrange a different time of delivery on the e-mail address email@example.com.
- If you do not pick up the ordered books on the appointed day, they will be returned on the following day into the library stock.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE LIBRARY BUILDING
- Entering into the building allowed only with a facecloth.
- Distance between people 2 m.
- Staying in the CZU Library allowed only for the necessary time. Studium and longer staying in the library building forbidden.
- Always follow the instruction given by the CZU Library employees.
- Online consultations regarding citations or searching in scientific databases arrange via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Card centre and card issuing services arrange via e-mail address email@example.com.
- Cash desk - from Monday to Thursday between 9 and 12 a.m.
- Study rooms are closed.
- Use scientific databases from your home, use the section “Information sources” and remote access. Here you can also log into the database of foreign scientific e-books Ebook Central or into the database of Czech scientific e-books Bookport.
If you have any questions regarding loans and returning of books, write on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further questions or requests regarding CZU Library services send to PhDr. Hana Landova, Ph.D. on the e-mail address email@example.com.