CZU Library from April 26, 2021
Due to the current epidemiological situation and in connection with the measures of the Czech government, the CZU Library services will be changing from April 26, 2021. We will keep you updated on any changes.
From March 1, 2021 access to all CZU buildings is limited, as well as the operation of individual services.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE LIBRARY BUILDING
- You can enter the building only on Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. till 3 p.m. . All persons entering the CZU buildings should submit, at the time of entry, a negative SARS-CoV-2 test certificate (PCR or POC Ag, not older than 3 days) or a certificate of a vaccination against COVID-19, or a laboratory-confirmed positive COVID-19 test (not older than 90 days)
- Entering the building allowed only with face protection (respirator FFP2, nano face mask etc.) over your mouth and nose.
- When entering, use hand disinfection.
- Keep the distance of 2 meters.
- Please, do not stay in the library area longer than necessary. (the spaces cannot be used for example for self-study etc.)
LOANS OF BOOKS AND SCRIPTS
- ! ATTENTION: Books have to be ordered in advance via e-mail and you have to wait for a confirmation e-mail before picking up your order at the Loan desk!
- Loan desk opening hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- How to order books: · Send an e-mail with your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information you must include in your e-mail: your name, ID or UIS login, title and call number of the book/script. If you are not a registered library user yet, please indicate this information in your mail.
- Guide on how to find the call number here.
- In case you don´t remember your ID or UIS login, look up your details in is.czu.cz or see the information written before @ in your student e-mail
- The books will be ready within two working days. Before picking them up, always wait for the confirmation e-mail.
- Only registered users can pick up the books (upon presentation of their own student card)
- Pick up your ordered books at the Loan desk during the opening hours.
- In case you do not pick up the ordered books until the stated date, they will be returned back to the library stock the following day. · For more information, please write to email@example.com
RETURNING OF BOOKS AND SCRIPTS
- To the Return box at the library entrance anytime.
- Via post (in this case, first contact the email below).
- Currently, all loans are extended until June 30, 2021
- During the time of the restricted library operation, delay payments for these days will not be counted.
- You can check your loans after logging in to https://aleph.czu.cz .
- In case you have any question regarding loans, returning of books or debts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not forget to state your name and ID or login into the UIS).
STUDY ROOMS, READING ROOM
- Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 3 p.m., only after prior consultation via mail email@example.com
- In case you have any other questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cannot pick up your orders personally. The orders will be sent by post
- In case you have any questions, write on email@example.com
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
CONSULTATIONS AND ELECTRONIC INFORMATION RESOURCES
- Seminars for students (information retrieval, citing and basics of academic writing) continue in the form of webinars. You can register here.
- For consultations regarding information retrieval, citing and working with information please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Use academic databases from your home, you can find them in the Infosources section , just log in with your UIS login details or use the institutional login. Here you can also login into the database of foreign scientific ebooks Ebook Central.
- The information provided can change anytime. For the updates, please check our website or Facebook.
- Phone line infoLIB: +420 733 627 704
- Updated information related to the situation at ČZU can be found here https://aktualne.czu.cz/cs/